Monday, October 1, 2012

BJJ training

So, today's BJJ was quite fun. A lot of people are coming to practice and it seems like Hilti Uppsala is growing :).

We did some techniques from butterfly guard. Got only two of them on video. The first one is a armlock/armbar from butterfly.

The one we did looks like this:


And here is another variant I found on youtube (I guess you can find as many different variants as there are grain of sand in the sea):




Last technique was a triangle from butterfly. I would personally never go for this one as a first option, but I think is good to know.


Hell, I am to tired to write anything about these techniques but I just want to go back and remember the details in a near future. Time for me to sleep, have to work tomorrow :))

No comments:

Post a Comment