Thursday, September 27, 2012

Photo session

Today I got to take some photos of my friends' little son. He is 5 months old and we only had a very short amount of time to take the photos, but I was very happy with the results. Here are two of them:




The little guy showed a lot of patience, and it is the first time I have a photo session with a baby. It is hard as hell to make them look at the camera or to get them to pose as you would like... but hell it is worth the time :). I used my reflective screen (silver) and my flash (SB900, Nikon) together with a 50 mm f1.8. The aperture was set to f2.2 most of the time. I do not know what is the best aperture to use, but had a hard time to focus correctly using f1.8 (he moved to much).

Well, I just send all of the picts to my friends... lets hope they like :))

No comments:

Post a Comment